Wednesday, November 17, 2010

This and That

Ok, this is not a "real" blog post.  Things have been relatively quiet around here lately, so there just doesn't seem to be much to write about.  I am working on a post, but it involves cooking, which requires that I actually "cook" and measure ingredients and take pictures, and I just haven't been able to synchronize all those things quite yet.  So, in the mean time, I am just posting some recent pictures....



My two helpers during our days of toting laundry up the
road to my in-laws, before Whirl and Pool were put to good use.

A girl and her bike

No worries....Matthew to the rescue!

So, that's about it for now, but I will soon have a new recipe up and there will be some Thanksgiving awesomeness next week that I will be sharing soon as well.  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment