Thursday, November 3, 2011

Keeping It Real

This post is specifically for those people who foolishly think I have it "all together" and manage to run a smooth, organized, clean home with 5 well-behaved children everyday.  Ha! Hopefully y'all are all smarter than that!

But just in case, this is what you will likely find if you ever drop by unannounced....

After baking a loaf of bread, dinner rolls, and 3 batches of cookies

 The kitchen bar "catch-all"


 At least he was being quiet....

A typical Monday afternoon

A typical Friday afternoon

And this post would not be complete without a look inside the laundry room.  Remember how nice and clean my new laundry room was about a year ago???

That was then....

This is now....

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have a dishwasher to load and some laundry to put away.

1 comment:

  1. Allison, I'm catching up on and loving your blog. Feeling totally motivated to make some soap and detergent! And now slightly embarrassed that your "messy" house looks better than my messy house- and I have 4 fewer children (and mine's still immobile!). Anyway, keep it up, I'm a fan! - Katie

    ReplyDelete