Tuesday, February 22, 2011

3 Reasons....

why the baby weight is here to stay...a little longer.

A few weeks ago, I posted about my plan to lose some leftover baby weight.  Well, despite my best efforts, I have not had very much success.  I am continuing to exercise regularly, walking 2-4 miles a day several times a week and taking Zumba classes 3 times a week as well.  I enjoy the exercise and feel good, but have only lost one pound (on a good day).  After much thought and research, I have discovered 3 reasons why I am not seeing results yet.....

1. I like to cook.  A lot.

2. I like to eat what I cook.  A lot.

And finally......

3.  Remember this snow??? - Well, after making snow angels, snowmen and snow cream, sledding, tackling my husband and children to the ground and calling it "football", and smashing snowballs in my children's faces, just what does one do when the husband is home from work and we are snowed in at home for 2 days???  Well, apparently here on the farm, we make a snow baby.....who likes to eat what I cook.  A lot.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment