- Baby boy is 5 1/2 months and weighs about 16 lb
- Baby boy is still nursing about 4 times a day, taking 1 bottle of juice and eating fruit/cereal/veggies twice a day
- 3 year old is almost potty trained
- 5 year old loves her new bicycle and rides it all the time.
- 6 year old has discovered cartoons and Football Saturdays on Nana and Big Pop's television....he will be sadly disappointed when we move back home
- Our 1997 Altima that I drove through high school and college and then hubby drove to work for 3 years after I upgraded to the "mommy van" died on us back in May and was officially sold today, no longer serving as a yard ornament that we had to push back and forth each week to mow around.
- The brand new porch window that was cracked upon delivery 3 months ago has been replaced
- Pantry shelves are up and stocked with groceries
- Closet shelves are in place in the downstairs bedrooms
- Countertops are being installed tomorrow
- Final set of ceiling fans and remaining light fixtures will be delivered tomorrow
- Gas range will be delivered Friday
- Electricians will finish installing lights and range hood and turn on remaining power Friday
- Plumber will install dishwashers and hot water heater Friday or Monday
- Our 3rd delivery of rock (24 ton + 16 ton +14 ton) will be delivered Friday or Monday
- Exterior doors now have door knobs and locks
- We are planning on moving furniture into downstairs bedrooms this weekend!!
Wednesday, September 29, 2010
Ok, I know it's been awhile since I've posted, and I'm warning you right now that it will probably be a few weeks before I'm back to posting regularly, or even semi-regularly. For now, I'm going to give a brief update on where we are, and once things settle down I'll be back with lots of details on the house, the move-in and pictures!